Information Technology provides a range of services to the University community through the development, delivery and support of information and communication technologies (ICT).
- staff desktop computing
- audio-visual technology and teaching support
- student computing and laboratory services
- eLearning and multimedia services
- electronic mail and collaboration
- corporate and administrative applications
- the USC learning management system infrastructure and website services
- research and advanced technology computing
- file / storage services, server infrastructure and data centre services
- account management and IT security
- internet, campus network and wireless services
- telephone services
- video conferencing services
IT also provides purchasing and asset management activities to support the University's ICT environment.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Contact Information Technology